Have you graduated from college in the past 5 years?
The Grants for Grads Home-Ownership Program is a limited time program that provides 5% of the loan amount as a grant to be used for down payment or closing cost assistance when recent graduates wish to purchase their first home in South Dakota.
Click here to do a search to find out if your school is an accredited post-secondary school.
Who is Eligible?
- First-time home buyer – you have not owned a home in the past 3 years.
- You are buying your principle residence within the state of South Dakota.
- The purchase price is less than $250,200.
- Your income is at or below the income limits.
- You have a credit score of at least 620.
How do I Apply?
Our on-site mortgage lender, Jen Albers with Marketplace Home Mortgage, would be happy to help you get the loan process started.
For more information, please complete the form below: